#belowheader-wrapper {width:590px;margin:0 auto 10px;overflow: hidden;}

my sunday activities


Stumble Upon Toolbar






The sunday's day mostly something busy for myself. it doesn't means that i do hard work on this day. Every sunday my both brother has a holiday. I'm taking a shower every sunday. Because i can't take a bath alone by myself, therefore, my both brothers has help with me. My one brother get up me on my wheelchair and lie down me on bath-room floor.
My brother keeps hold my both legs up and second brother putting water on me. It always has a painful time for me. Because my spastic legs always paining whenever i try to up and down. Afterwards next step, dressing up even more difficult part. 
So that's a my sunday activities.
I just wanna share with you all. 

0 comments:

Post Comments

News/Video

ads

extremetracking

eXTReMe Tracker

Counter

ads

Translate

Top Articles & World News

sitemap

Free Sitemap Generator
 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com