#belowheader-wrapper {width:590px;margin:0 auto 10px;overflow: hidden;}

Incomplete aspirations


Stumble Upon Toolbar







 Sometime i am thinkg, if i got an another life. Then i will be complete my all wishs.
Who i couldn't got in this life. But i am a muslim and  my faith is do not allowing me that i am even  figured about that. When i am seeing around all peoples walking tother. then...
  i am feeling so sad, that all peoples make me too grieved and tears comes into my eyes.

When i was still younger, that time i was thinking, i will make great neurosurgen. it was and it still my a big dream. I was liked doctors too much.
Why we are so helpless.?
I never ever pessmist. I am a optimist guy. I know how to fight with my disability.
But i am still young age and i understand that feelings has requirement of this age. I also wanna somebody love to me.
Why did i born such this.? That question thousands of times come in my mind. But i have no aanswer.
What do you think about this? have a answer?

Please write me must.. in comments box..........




0 comments:

Post Comments

News/Video

ads

extremetracking

eXTReMe Tracker

Counter

ads

Translate

Top Articles & World News

sitemap

Free Sitemap Generator
 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com