#belowheader-wrapper {width:590px;margin:0 auto 10px;overflow: hidden;}

scare


Stumble Upon Toolbar


The darkness of evening full on sky
 I was going unknown way 
 I seems that !
 Somebody calling me  !
 Hey ! stop! stop!
 I  stoped
 He said !
 I am watching you daily !
 Whom you are searching?
 I said !!
I don't know too yet.
Whom i searching?
I am afraiding to darknes of twilight
Maybe i finding a way for levant to himself 
But i am abortive returned everyday
Perhaps i am unsuccessful person in this world
Do you know what?
Here ! The rights of living only for healthiness persons in this your world
Not for a like us paralytic peoples
I said !who are you my friend ?
But not responded from there!
I look at the back.
Nobody was there.
Every side had only darkness.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




0 comments:

Post Comments

News/Video

ads

extremetracking

eXTReMe Tracker

Counter

ads

Translate

Top Articles & World News

sitemap

Free Sitemap Generator
 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com