#belowheader-wrapper {width:590px;margin:0 auto 10px;overflow: hidden;}

Challenge


Stumble Upon Toolbar



Challenge 
The Shadow of death dancing on my head 
My necessity and miserable standing so far to me 
And smilling 
Look there !!! 
My lonelinessing huging to my heart walls and weeping and crying 
And saying to me... 
Oh ! khalid 
Oh ! Hapless khalid 
Oh ! crazy khalid 
How it's retaliation taken a god to you?? 
Where it put down you? 
Then i am saying 
Oh ! my Beloved loneliness ! 
You   won't understand
What is the God challenged 
Always our god only owns likeable 
Person to taking examine 
I can never sad 
You know why? 
Because I know 
I am approble person of our god 
Writen by KHALID 

0 comments:

Post Comments

News/Video

ads

extremetracking

eXTReMe Tracker

Counter

ads

Translate

Top Articles & World News

sitemap

Free Sitemap Generator
 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com