#belowheader-wrapper {width:590px;margin:0 auto 10px;overflow: hidden;}

FRUSTRATION


Stumble Upon Toolbar

Who am i ?
Perhaps I am sent from god a persuction 
Whenever any Nation or family exceed the limits of the god 
Then born a some myself a person 
I can never felt anything happiness and nor grief 
I can never done anything by itself wish 
Remember All done everything in the earth own allmighty god 
whenever I born in earth So started a biggest torment 
After my birth never never given forgiveness 
Because before persuction could give forgiving 
But once begin persuction Then no forgiving for anybody 
whoever siner That's law of god 
Writen by KHALID. [...................................................] 













0 comments:

Post Comments

News/Video

ads

extremetracking

eXTReMe Tracker

Counter

ads

Translate

Top Articles & World News

sitemap

Free Sitemap Generator
 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com